Position: Sales Executives (East Africa)
- Identifying and developing suitable SOHO, SMEs prospects to approach for selling SMTP Africa's Cybersecurity solutions
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships and database with prospect clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- To prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as requested by sales management.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- With the approval of the Sales Manager; Negotiating rates for proposed bespoke products or solutions
- Ensure the applications form/Agreement is signed by the customer; Follow up payments of customers after the invoice has been raised
- Liaising with other departments on a quick and smooth implementation and commissioning of the projects.
- To achieve a prescribed level of sales and performance in key areas and maintain a pipeline of opportunities.
- To work and collaborate with internal departments, pre-sales, and post-sales, to ensure that all aspects of the sales are achieved effectively and on time.
- To proactively establish relationships with partners, key business organizations, SOHO and SMEs, and other bodies where required.
- To provide regular feedback from the marketplace on the effectiveness and suitability of the products and services and new product requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- To provide a positive and professional image of the role and the company both to customers and colleagues at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Client Relations: To ensure the customers’ expectations are met, that they get their money’s worth, collection, and ensure all customers have valid contracts, customer visits, feedback, and customer retention.
- Sales Activities: Assist the Sales Manager if required particular on Sales for the range of products; Direct sales to regional end-users where appropriate; Quotations; Marketing support; Exhibitions
- Collections: Work with the Client Accounts Manager to assist in efforts to collect amounts from various clients and affiliates
- Reporting: Provide accurate feedback on progress made in weekly and monthly reports
- Information exchange: Submit detailed and accurate weekly and monthly reports
- Minimum of 1 year of selling experience. Telecommunications Sales is an added advantage.
- Aggressive and has a passion to progress in a sales career
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on other tasks as may be assigned by the superiors from time to time, with minimum supervision.
- Of good temperament, the right attitude, innovative and responsive in carrying out their duties.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their applications including a detailed CV and daytime telephone contact to
The subject line should read Sales Executive – Country/Region (Example: Sales Executive – Kenya/Nairobi).
SMTP Africa Servers Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.