Legacy Ethernet LANs face many challenges including exponential growth in devices and applications, increased throughput demands from wireless LANs, and complex security implementations. Rather than asking how to secure traditional ethernet LANs, we take a security-driven networking approach offering ethernet as an extension of the security infrastructure by providing you with security-enabled Ethernet network switches.
Features and benefits
- Security fabric integration with FortiLink
- FortiGate management of FortiSwitch extends security fabric features to the ethernet access layer.
- Highly scalable
- broad portfolio of stackable 1, 10, and 40 GE access ports with up to 100 GE uplinks to scale from desktop to datacentre.
- Unparalleled visibility
- single pane of glass management of both security and network access, device detection, and port visibility.
- Enable voice, data, and wireless traffic across a single network
- power network and IoT devices with PoE, auto-provision using LLDP-MED.